Hostels for Groups in Stockholm

Stockholm is the capital city of Sweden. It is also the largest city in the country and attracts travelers of all ages. Many groups visit the city for its interesting culture, impressive architecture, and vibrant energy. Whether you're traveling with a school group, educational program, or organized tour, there are hostels throughout the city that can accommodate you.

How much do hostels in Stockholm cost?

Average Dorm Price $29 ($17 to $56)
Average Double Private Room Price (in a hostel) $71 ($9 to $137)
Dorm Bed: $27.59
Private Room: $26.37
Overall Rating: 84%
IYHF Youth Hostel Zinkensdamm is located on Sodermalm, in the cultural and entertainment center of Stockholm. The hostel is near many theaters, cinemas, shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. Despite this central location, it is slightly removed from the chaos of the city and is near Tantolunden, which is the largest park in the city. This offers a quiet place to escape in a peaceful setting.

The hostel is prepared to handle groups of varying sizes. They have worked with a variety of group types including companies, organizations, friends, family, or educational programs. Rooms are affordable but basic. There are rooms with shared bathrooms and showers, as well as slightly more expensive rooms with private facilities. Full and half board is available for groups as well. Breakfast is included in the group price. There is also a conference room that can accommodate up to 80 people and is perfect for organized meetings.
Zinkens väg 20 , Stockholm, Sweden,
Private Room: $28.97
Overall Rating: 89%
Stockholm Hostel is a good option for small groups. It's a modern hostel with nice rooms and a comfortable setting. There are 29 rooms in total and every room has it's own private bathroom. Each room also has a flat screen television, internet access, and bunkbeds. The hostel is new, as are all of the furnishings. The rooms range in size from two to six beds.

The hostel has a large social area where visitors enjoy hanging out after a busy day exploring the city. There's also a large kitchen available to guests. Nearby you'll find restaurants, bars, cafes, and shopping. The hostel is also easily accessible to public transit.

The hostel is relatively quiet and comfortable for travelers of all ages. It's a good option for families, friends, or small school groups who are visiting the city.
Alstroemergatan 15 , Stockholm, Sweden,
Private Room: $4.59
Overall Rating: 84%
Rygerfjord is a unique accommodation option in Stockholm. It is a ship that is docked by the shores of Lake Malaren, which is in the middle of the city. The price is quite reasonable and the location is great, within walking distance to Old Town and Sodermalm.

The hotel has a bar that serves Swedish beers and ciders and offers excellent views of the lake. There is a restaurant that serves a buffet breakfast every morning for an additional fee. Snacks are available throughout the day and dinner is served every night. Other amenities available include bike rental, public parking, and free internet access. There are also conference facilities available for groups.

Large groups hoping to stay at the hotel should contact them directly.
Södermälarstrand, Kajplats 11-15 S-118 25 Stockholm , Stockholm, Sweden,
Dorm Bed: $150.00
Private Room: $440.00
Overall Rating: 63%
ACCO Hostel is conveniently located in the middle of Stockholm. It's in the trendy Sodermalm district and is very close to a variety of restaurants, cafes, and shops. It's also just a three minute walk from the Zinkensdamm Metro Station. Stockholm Central Station is an eight minute ride away. Nearby attractions include Tantolunden Park and the Old Town.

Rooms are relatively basic but comfortable. There are shared bathroom facilities and all guests have access to free luggage storage and laundry facilities. It's also possible to rent a bicycle directly from the hostel. There's a self catered breakfast available as well as dinner for an additional fee. Guests can also use a small kitchenette to prepare simple meals. Wi fi is available throughout the hostel. The hostel is also very secure with lockers available to guests and security codes on every floor.

Groups that are larger than ten should contact to the hostel directly for booking arrangements. Discounts may be available. Groups are required to pay 20% up front and the remaining 80% 30 days before arrival. Free cancellation is available up to 30 days before arrival. The hostel has a youthful vibe that is perfect for school groups or educational programs.
Ansgariegatan 10 , Stockholm, Sweden,

Share This Article